Saturday, May 5, 2012

inspiration


this tumblr account is dedicated to images of prayer flags,


there are so many breathtaking images - 


thank you so much to the moderator for all of their work... 


..................................................................................................................

did you know -

traditional prayer flags are flown in the order

blue - sky

white - cloud

red - fire

green - water

yellow - earth

relating to the five  elements and the five buddha families... 


if there are any links of inspiration or information that you know of and would like to share, please let us know... we will add them to the developing pages... 

thank you - 





2 comments:

  1. I just started to do some research myself - looks like notes from my journal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of prayer/peace flags and can already see making them. Could you tell me more as to how to join the group?

    ReplyDelete