Wednesday, May 16, 2012

the project progresses -

work by leann weih

i have been thinking about the organization of the project... 

my goal on sept. 21st is to allow you all to post here... i rather like this idea as it means all of the individual work will be together... you can stay on one blog and find everyone who wanted to participate... 

of course, you are encouraged to add a link to your personal blog and post there if you wish as well... 

but i like the notion of a blog holding images of all its member's work... 

for you are a member here... 

so if you get an invite to be an author, don't panic... i am trying to get you set up for then... if you would like to post at any time, please do feel free... you need not ask permission... my sole request is that you peddle only peace here... 

thank you to those who are following, who are posting, who are sharing ideas, who are visiting... 

mary jane



4 comments:

  1. I like the idea too that all of the individual work would be here on one blog. The collective impact would be very powerful and that is just the sort of movement that the int'l day of peace inspires. BTW, that is a lovely photo of my two most favorite buttons ever. I am honoured.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a most wonderful collaboration. Energy builds as we each move forward.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have initiated a most wonderful and beautiful project. I can feel the 'snowball' growing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure about the snowball effect. I think by September it might be a tsunami.... I really hope it is.

    ReplyDelete